Sunday, January 5, 2014

Will and Caitlyn's Wedding

Nothing is better than time spent with family.  This summer we had an opportunity to spend a couple of weekends with our family for Will and Caitlyn's wedding.  It was so fun to get to know Caitlyn's family and be able to spend time in a relaxed setting.  On the weekend of the bridal shower we went to summer fair, we shopped, and we ate all together.  It was fun to just be able to visit and laugh.  Will and Caitlyn chose to get married in Redlodge at an outdoor location called Wildflower Gardens.  It was beautiful and it made such a nice site for photos!

One of the competitions at Caitlyn's bridal shower was to build a wedding dress out of toilet paper.  Our group won because our model was so darn cute!!

Most of the Faber Clan

 

What a nice picture of Caitlyn, Will, and Oma (if I do say so myself)!

Wildflower Gardens was such a beautiful place with lots of natural grasses, shrubs, planted perennials, and constructed waterfalls.  I saw it as a perfect opportunity to take some family photos.  Tracy and Greg asked me if I would take some pictures for Lilli and Harry's 50th Wedding Anniversary.  I decided to do a little impromptu session at the wedding location and I was very pleased with the pictures.  Of course I also took several of my girls too!




I even snapped some photos of the siblings...such a good-looking group

Congratulations on your 50th Wedding Anniversary





The backgrounds here were amazing,  but I also think my kids are super cute so they easily make great pictures




Haley does a great job with both of the girls.  She plays with them and entertains them so well.  Haley is a great kid!

Sherry and Beth

Exchanging their wedding vows



The girls and I had such a great time at the wedding.  We are already looking forward to Beth's wedding next summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment