Sunday, January 5, 2014

2nd Grade Teacher

Usually I am on top of the documenting our life events through a photo lens, however at times I slip and forget some important things.  Abbie's 2nd grade teacher was one of my slipping moments. I try to take pictures of her and her teacher on one of the first days of school.   I forgot to take Abbie's picture with Ms. Irwin on the first day of 2nd grade so we took it with her on the 1st day of 3rd grade.  Abbie loved Ms. Irwin and it was during her 2nd grade year that we saw her blossom out of liking school because of art and recess to liking school for reading and math.  I asked Abbie to list 3 things she loves about Ms. Irwin, here were her answers:
1.  I think she is a good teacher.
2.  I thought she was really, really nice.
3.  I liked that she taught us about money and that we did the store on Friday.

THANK YOU MS. IRWIN!  Abbie loved having you as a teacher!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment