Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sleepover with Taylee

I had spent the later part of the summer convincing the Vansickle's that I could keep Taylee one night so that they could celebrate their 10 year anniversary. Thankful Taylee was on my side and when Melissa asked her if she would want to spend the night with Abbie she responded with, "It's what I have been waiting my whole life for." Yea, Taylee! So September 25, 2010 was Taylee and Abbie's first successful sleepover. I was a little worried that Taylee would get homesick and want to head home but she was great! We had lots of fun playing dress-up, coloring, building a fort, eating chicken nuggets and mac and cheese, popping popcorn, and watching a movie.

Rylee had a good time with the dress-up too...

More into the movie than my picture taking...

No comments:

Post a Comment