Monday, January 21, 2013

Rylee's Christmas Program

Rylee's Christmas Program and Party where held on December 13, 2012.  My teaching schedule doesn't allow me to drop Rylee off at school or pick her up or participate in her activities, so I took the entire day off to be able to do all of those things.  I got to drop both of them off at school, went and picked up a chai tea, finished up some shopping, and returned for Rylee's Christmas party at 10 am.  We got to decorate a gingerbread house and both Rylee and I had a fun time doing it.

Mrs. Gossman was commenting on the beauty of Rylee's gingerbread house.

The beautiful finished product!!
 











Rylee's class sang several fun Christmas songs during the program. She was such a cutie when she was singing.   After Rylee's Christmas program we went to McDonalds, picked up lunch for Abbie and went and had lunch with Abbie at her school.  After lunch Rylee and I went home and packed for a weekend getaway the next day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment