Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween 2009

This year I think I may have outdone myself on my Halloween entertainment. There are at least a 1000 reasons why I love having children, but one of the reasons is that I LOVE to dress them up. It seems as though there is something wrong with that since it is more for my benefit than theirs.

Abbie and I were looking through a Halloween magazine sometime in August. She was leaning toward being a princess or fairy of some kind. At that point I didn't really mind if the two of them had a "theme".....and then I turned the page and saw the CUTEST Little Bo Beep and Sheep outfit ever! It took a little persuading and a few "I think you would make a very pretty Bo Peep" before Abbie decided she wanted to be Bo Peep and have Rylee be her lost sheep!

One of Jeremy's relatives asked if I made this costume. Let's go with that....


First of all I would like to point out that this is the first time in several years that we could trick or treat without winter coats, boats, and hats. Secondly, I had curled Abbie's hair in ringlets to look like Bo Peep because she said she didn't want to wear the hat. Notice the hat....my daughter will do anything to hide curls.

We stopped at lots of houses but snapped photos at Oma's


and Auntie Jacie's house too!

No comments:

Post a Comment