Sunday, October 28, 2012

Rylee's 1st Day of School


If I thought Abbie's first day of school was tough this year, I forgot that the baby was headed off to preschool.  I was so worried that Rylee wouldn't want to go to school and that she would throw a big fit and cry.  Instead she was so excited to go and couldn't understand why I didn't need to make her a lunch like I do for Abbie.   She picked out a beautiful dress and with her brand new backpack strapped on she was ready for her first day...

Isn't she precious?




Rylee really admires her big sister!




When we dropped her off she put on an apron and started to paint.  I had to leave because I was the one getting teary eyed.  Jeremy said she asked where I was, got a little paniced and her eyes welled up with tears but then Jeremy promised they would come see me for lunch and content she went back to painting.  Uggh...she is growing up too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment