Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall pictures---AGAIN!

The morning of Oct. 9th was beautiful. Melissa and Stan were showing me their family pictures they had taken recently and I thought the location was beautiful. The girls and I didn't have anything planned for the rest of the day so I loaded them up and out when went again for more pictures!

I think there might be a time my kids decide they have had enough of pictures, but right now they still let me so I am going to take advantage of that! Rylee didn't want to be posed today, but I thought Abbie's pictures went especially well today.




Peek-a-boo


I tried to pose Rylee sitting next to Abbie but instead it turned into one of my favorite pictures as they started to play together.

Abbie and Rylee had several lovable moments this morning where they played together and were full of affection. This was a whole series that I took where the girls would hold their arms out and Rylee would run toward Abbie.....


and finish with a huge hug.....

and from a hug to a little less love again.













No comments:

Post a Comment