Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Photos--October 16 2008

I decided that the beautiful weather on the long weekend of teacher's convention wasn't going to go without some pictures of the fall colors and the girls. Today's picture session was just about fun! I let them play in the leaves and even let Rylee eat some in between some of our poses!

We have been able to take photos outside every year since Abbie was born and I hope to keep it a tradition. Nothing prettier to me than fall foliage.

Judging by her face, she likes leaves!

Whee!!!!



Abbie is such a good sport! ! With all the pictures I take she has the poses down.


They both are such great kids!! How did we get so lucky???

In case you were wondering, I am thinking of quitting my job and becoming a professional photographer....








No comments:

Post a Comment